Please use a business address for shipping whenever possible. An adult signature is required and your order will be returned if there is no one home to sign for the delivery. Unfortunately if this happens, additional charges will apply.
We do our best to ship to as many states as possible. If you are unable to accept delivery in your state, we recommend a California personal storage and shipping facility such as 55 Degrees in St. Helena or All Ways Cool in Santa Rosa, both of which require membership in advance. If you have an account with either of these companies, we would be happy to deliver your order for a $10.00 fee. If you do not yet have an account, please establish membership prior to submitting your order.
If you would like to pick-up your order in St. Helena, please contact us at least 3 days in advance so we will be sure to have it ready for you. Orders will be available at the Behrens Family Winery tasting studio in downtown St Helena. All pick-ups are by appointment only. Please email Robin so we may have your order ready. email@example.com. All orders not picked-up by October will be shipped via standard methods and charges will be applied.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately either by phone at 707.963.1774 or via e-mail at mail@BehrensFamilyWinery.com. We will do our best to be responsive to your concerns. All returns are handled on a case-by-case basis.
2. What Information is Collected. (a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. (b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site. (c) ''Cookies'': Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. Our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to anyone under the age of 21.